What if Shining Time Station gets its own spin-off is Pikachufreak's theory. This is what might happen if Shining Time Station has its own spin-off as a revival series.
List of Theories
- It will have a title called The New Adventures of Shining Time Station.
- George Carlin will reprise his role as Mr. Conductor 1, while Alec Baldwin and Michael Brandon will star as Mr. Conductors 2 and 3.
- In Season 8, Ringo Starr replaces George Carlin as the original Mr. Conductor 1.
- In Season 11, Mark Moraghan will portray as Mr. Conductor 4.
- In Season 5, the Thomas Stories from Season 7 use the original music by Mike O'Donnell and Junior Campbell.
- In Season 11-onward, The Season 7 episodes will use the Robert Hartshorne and Ed Welch music.
- Didi Conn, Brian O'Conner, Leonard and Tom Jackson, Jonathan Shapiro and Mart Hulswit will reprise their roles as Stacy Jones, Horace Schemer, Harry Cupper, Billy Twofeathers, Justin Schemee, and Mr. J.B. King Esquire.
- The Jukebox Band will also reprise their roles.
- In place of Matt, Tanya, Dan, Kara, and Becky are a variety of Cartoon characters.
- There will be four Family Specials and four Mr. Conductor's Thomas Tales Seasons.
- Thomas Songs from Seasons 3-7 are to be seen in the Anything Tunnel.
- Christmas Specials will be set as half-hour episodes.
- Stories from Seasons 5-7 are to be seen in this run.