What if UFO Baby is dubbed in English is Pikachufreak's theory. This is what will happen if UFO Baby is dubbed in English. It will keep its original English title and will be licensed to the US by Kodansha, It's A Laugh Productions and Nelvana in 2001.
List of Characters with dubbed names
- Miyu Kozuki (nicknamed Kelly Westwood) is voiced by Tifanie Christun.
- Kanata Saionji (nicknamed Donald Harrington) is voiced by Lainie Frasier
- Ruu (nicknamed Baby Louis) is voiced by Tracy Hoyt
- Christine Hanakomachi (nicknamed Christine Flowers) is voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern (in a full French accent)
- Aya Konishi (nicknamed Maureen Holiday) is voiced by Maggie Blue O'Hara
- Nanami Tenchi (nicknamed Natalie Wellington) is voiced by Jocelyn Loewen
- Santa Kurosu (nicknamed Cody Irwin) is voiced by Mona Marshall
- Nozomu Hikarigaoka (nicknamed Timothy Boyd) is voiced by Joanne Vannicola
- Mikan Yamamura (nicknamed Elena Starr) is voiced by Katie Griffin
- Miki Kozuki (nicknamed Blair Westwood) is voiced by Nadine Rabinovitch
- Yuu Kozuki (nicknamed Thomas Westwood) is voiced by Ron Pardo
- Housho Saionji (nicknamed Martin Harrington) is voiced by Richard Cansino
- Hitomi Saionji (nicknamed Laura Harrington) is voiced by Linda Rae