Who, What, Where, Ed! and Other Episodes is a fan-fiction Cartoon Paradise VHS idea made by Pikachufreak. It features two Ed, Edd N Eddy episodes, two Thomas and Friends episodes and two Hoop-a-Joop episodes.
- Who, What, Where, Ed! (Ed, Edd N Eddy)
- Keeping Up With The Eds (Ed, Edd N Eddy)
- Harold and The Flying Horse (Thomas and Friends)
- Hooray For Thomas (Thomas and Friends)
- Amy's Nightmare (Hoop-a-Joop)
- Al's First Halloween (Hoop-a-Joop)
- Night Train (Thomas and Friends)
- Thomas Stories narrated by Michael Brandon.
- Release Date: February 15, 2005.
- The Ed, Edd N Eddy intro, nameplate sequence (Thomas version, 1996-1998) and the Hoop-a-Joop outro are used together.
- Harold and The Flying Horse and Hooray For Thomas are taken from the "Oliver The Snow Engine" 2004 VHS.
- Night Train is taken from the "Haunted Henry" 1999 VHS.
- Distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- Top: Eddy and Ed
- Bottom Victor from "Keeping Up With The Eds"
- Thomas and Bertie from "Hooray For Thomas"
- Amy from "Amy's Nightmare"