Who Framed Ernie is LegalizeAnythingMuppets' movie-spoof of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".
- Roger Rabbit - Ernie (Sesame Street)
- Eddie Valiant - Bert (Sesame Street)
- Baby Herman - Berlioz (The AristoCats)
- Jessica Rabbit - Lola Bunny (Looney Tunes)
- Dolores - Prairie Dawn (Sesame Street)
- Judge Doom - Pete (Mickey Mouse Works)
- Mrs. Herman - Duchess (The AristoCats)
- Smarty Weasel - Shenzi (The Lion King)
- Greasy Weasel - Banzai (The Lion King)
- Wheezy Weasel - Stinky Pete (Toy Story 2)
- Stupid Weasel - Ed (The Lion King)
- Psycho Weasel - Lots-O'-Huggin'-Bear (Toy Story 3)
- Benny the Taxi Cab - Tigger (Winnie the Pooh)
- R.K. Maroon - Bagheera (The Jungle Book)
- Marvin Acme - Baloo (The Jungle Book)
- Mickey Mouse - Robin Hood (Robin Hood)
- Minnie Mouse - Maid Marian (Robin Hood)
- Donald Duck - Oscar the Grouch (Sesame Street)
- Bugs Bunny - Kermit the Frog (The Muppets)
- Daffy Duck - Grover (Sesame Street)
- Dumbo - Winnie the Pooh (Winnie the Pooh)
- Gorilla Sercurity Guard - Scar (The Lion King)
- Yosemite Sam - Shere Khan (The Jungle Book)
- Tweety - Elmo (Sesame Street)
- Goofy - Pluto (Mickey Mouse Works)
- Droopy - Big Bird (Sesame Street)
- Betty Boop - Minnie Mouse (Mickey Mouse Works)
- Cartoon Judge Doom - Hopper (A Bug's Life)
Robin Hood/Mickey Mouse: "Gosh, I wonder who he really was?"
Kermit the Frog/Bugs Bunny: "I will tell you one thing, Doc. He weren't no frog."
Grover/Daffy Duck: "Or a monster."
Pluto/Goofy: "Or a dog."
Bambi/Pinocchio: "Or a little deer."
No Heart/Big Bad Wolf: "Or a... care bear."
Allstar Seaworthy/Woody Woodpecker: "Or a Snork."
Yogi Bear/Sylvester: "Or an average bear."
Ernie/Roger Rabbit: "Okay, nobody move! All right, you hyenas, grab some sky or I let the judge have it. You heard me, I said drop it!"
Lola Bunny/Jessica Rabbit: "Ernie, darling!"
Ernie/Roger Rabbit: "That is right, my dear. I would love to embrace you, but first, I have to satisfy my sense of moral outrage."
Hopper/Judge Doom: "Put that gun down, you buck-toothed fool!"
Ernie/Roger Rabbit: "That is it, Hopper. Give me another excuse to pop you full of lead. So you thought you could get away with it, didn't you? Ha! We toons may act idiotic, but we aren't stupid. We demand justice. Why, the real meaning of the word probably hits you like a ton of bricks."
Lola Bunny/Jessica Rabbit: "Ernie! Ernie, say something!"
Ernie/Roger Rabbit: "Look, stars! Ready when you are, Raoul."
Bert/Eddie Valiant: "A ladies' man, eh?"
Berlioz/Baby Herman: "The problem is I got a fifty year old lust and a three year old dinky. Look, Bert, Ernie didn't kill Acme. He ain't a murderer, I should know, he is a dear friend of mine. I tell ya, Bert, the whole thing stinks like yesterday's diapers. Look at this. The papers said Acme left no will. That is a load of succotash. Any toon knows Acme had a will. He promised to leave Toontown to us toons. That will is the real reason he got bumped off."
Bert/Eddie Valiant: "Has anyone ever seen this will?"
Berlioz/Baby Herman: "Ah, no. But he gave us his solemn oath."
Bert/Eddie Valiant: "If you think that guy could do anything solemn, the gag is on you, pal."
Berlioz/Baby Herman: "I just thought that since you were the one who got my pal in trouble, you might wanna help get him out. I can pay ya."
Bert/Eddie Valiant: "Save your money for a pair of elevator shoes!"
Berlioz/Baby Herman: "My stogie! (starts throwing a tantrum like a real toddler) WAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Duchess/Mrs. Herman: "Mommy is going to the beauty parlor, darling, but I am leaving you with your favorite friend, Ernie. He is going to take very, very good care of you, because if he doesn't... HE IS GOING BACK TO THE SCIENCE LAB."