Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to a testbed where we'll brainstorm requirements for Courtyard's Knowledge Management Platform
- A Portal
- A Wiki
- A Search Engine
What features should Courtyard seek in a Wiki?
- Usability Statistics down to the user level
- User authentication
- External Access (so we can share pages with clients)
- Ability to host at Courtyard (rather than paying someone else hosting fees)
- A large and vibrant developer community (so we'll have access to new plug-ins)
- Ability to add a page by sending an e-mail
- Ability to host images and attachements
- Page-level access permissions
- Change-notification by email
- Automatic Table of Contents
- Wikified and Non-Wikified links
Nice to Have:
- a What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) AND a text-based editor (the text based editors tend to facilitate faster, mouseless, data entry)
- Windows authentication (so you don't have to login to the system if you've already logged into your Courtyard machine).