Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a draft of a short questionnaire for evaluating the usage of a recently introduced wiki in a small project team (~20 people). Since the results are to be published (just as a simple notification on the MediaWiki mailing list, and without naming the company), participation in drafting the questionnaire would be very welcome!
The current version is still in its early stages, and the phrasing of the individual items is still very rough.
In order to avoid confusion, here's a tiny bit of terminology:
- "passive use" means having read wiki pages, but not having actively contributed
- "active use" means active participation and contribution
So without further ado, here are the questions:
Previous experience with WikiWikiWebs (e.g. Wikipedia)
- Yes: passive use
- Yes: active contribution
- Commentary (e.g. which wikis were used, how often etc.) [text field]
Usage of the internal wiki system
- Took a quick look at it
- Occasional use
- Regular use
Active vs. passive use
- Solely passive
- Mainly passive
- Mainly active
- Solely active (i.e. never read pages created by others)
(e.g. documentation, project planning, etc. [more examples needed!?]) [text field]
How often have your contributions been edited by others?
- Don't know
Interest in other departments' contents
Reasons for (not) using the wiki
- Easy collaboration
- Time saving
- Other / Commentary [text field]
- Didn't know there even was a wiki
- Effort to learn the syntax
- General scepticism regarding the wiki principle
- No obvious use/benefit for/of the wiki
- Other [text field]
Do you plan on using the wiki in the future?
- [text field]