Woody (from toy story) as Spongebob
Bugs Bunny (from looney tunes) as Patrick
Isabella (from phineas and ferb) as Sandy
Young Kiara (from the lion king 2) as Fran
Eeyore (from winnie the pooh) as Dave
Candace (from phineas and ferb) as Sadie Rechid
Fish as themseves
- Bugs Bunny: I've been thinking. At first a handshake doesn't seem like much, but really it's the thought that counts… [Kiara walks up with a box shaped like a heart full of chocolates in her arms]
- Kiara: Hey Woody, I just wanted to thank you for this box of chocolates.
- Woody: Uh, no problem Kiara. [walks off]
- Bugs Bunny: And even though I was expecting more... [Eeyore with roses walks up]
- Eeyore: Thanks for the roses, Woody. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Woody: You too, Eeyore. [walks off]
- Bugs Bunny: And not that it matters that we've been friends for so long... [Candace walks by with a bike]
- Candace: Hey Woody, thanks for the bike! [talking to Bugs Bunny] Can you believe this guy? I just met him this morning! [Bugs Bunny gets angry]
- Bugs Bunny: So as I was saying...
- Fish: Excuse me; do you guys have the time?
- Bugs Bunny: [Bugs Bunny gets angry] Daaaaaaaaaaaah! [House of Horror composed by W. Merrick Farran, Thomas Chase, and Steve Rucker starts] Bugs needs love, too! [Bugs Bunny goes psycho freaky. he bangs his stomach like a gorilla. Cuts the balloon strings from a salesman and destroys his Balloon cart. We see children playing a guy in a heart suit]
- Bugs Bunny: I defy you, Heartman! [Bugs Bunny rips the suit in half] Laaaha!
- P.A. System: Attention everyone, there's a Mean Rabbit on the loose! [everyone runs screaming. Bugs Bunny sees a twirl-around ride that has hearts on it and goes mad over it]
- Bugs Bunny: Heart on stick must die! [goes to the pole and tries to pick it up. Gives up eventually. Bugs Bunny sees a little girl eating a heart-shaped lollipop] Heart on stick must die! [grabs it, breaks it, and stuffs it in his mouth]
- Woody: [gasps] Bugs! [Bugs Bunny turns around with an evil look on his face and everyone gets scared and runs to a dead-end of one of the carnival sides. Then Patrick goes freaky on them, there was nothing that everybody couldn't do]
- Bugs Bunny: Huaaagh!
- [everyone gets scared]
- Bugs Bunny: Give me Woody! [Woody is thrown in front of the group ,then giggles] You broke my heart! Now I'm gonna break something of yours!
- Woody: Okay, Bugs, I know I deserve this. [notes the crowd] But, do they?
- Bugs Bunny: They didn't get me anything either! [They throw a pile of gifts at Bugs Bunny's feet] Nope, it's too late for that now...for all of you! [walks onto and over the gifts, about to kill everyone, starting with Woody. the citizens take a step back and Woody is scared]
- Isabella: Yee-haw! Get along little shellfish! Gallop you scallops! [whipping the scallops as she lands in the carnival with the balloon]
- Woody: Yeah! Isabella's here! Woo-hoo! Loo Bugs, it's here! It's here! The best valentine in the whole wide world is right behind you! [jumping up and down pointing behind Patrick]
- Bug Bunny: Sure it is.
- Woody: I'm telling you, it's right there, turn around!
- Bugs Bunny: Uh-uh.
- Woody: Bugs Bunny, just turn around! [but he wouldn't listen. everyone is yelling at Bugs Bunny to turn around but he doesn't]
- Crowd: Turn around! Blah blah blah blah blah! Nincompoop! Why you?
- Bugs Bunny: You must think I'm pretty dumb, huh?
- Crowd: Yes! Turn around!
- Bugs Bunny: No.
- Crowd: Turn around, Turn around!
- Bugs Bunny: Nuh-uh. I'm gonna say this once and I'm not going to say it again, so pay attention. I am not, I repeat, not going to turn around for any reason...ever!
- Isabella: Howdy, Bugs!
- Bugs Bunny: [turns around] Hi Isabella! [notices the chocolate balloon then is confused and Speaks gibberish]
- Woody: Happy Valentine's Day, Bugs! [Bugs Bunny jumps for joy and jumps on the balloon]
- Bugs Bunny: Yay! My valentine! Hey, is this solid chocolate?
- Woody: Bugs, no! [Bugs Bunny bites the balloon and chocolate spills everywhere. Woody and Bugs Bunny are in The mess]
- Bugs Bunny: Aw Woody, you didn't have to get me anything