|Wreck-It Cartoon Network|
Theatrical release poster featuring Billy, Mandy and various Television characters perhaps Tigger, SpongeBob and Patrick.
|Produced by||Clark Spencer|
Amy Keating Rogers
|Music by||Henry Jackman|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures|
|Box office||$471.2 million|
Wreck-It Cartoon Network is a film-spoof of the 2012 Disney film, Wreck-It Ralph.
It features Cartoon Network characters accidentally heading through the series and are under attack by a crazy, bouncing jellyfish turn arounds itself the color-scene, Bouncy Tigger Action Figure, until Buttercup cover in mud. The Watterson family turning her into chocolate truffle where Richard eat her. Penny suggests to them "Wattersons can't order holidays". Least, Tigger tell his own mother to bring brown-colored Powerpuff Girl to the upset others. Meanwhile, SpongeBob and his friends are searching for the Cartoon Network characters and an various jellyfishes. As Gumball, a heroic cat who returns, deadly idea. He just could be manner for this.
Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon various characters leave their television-box roles and are free to travel through the power cables. The characters within SpongeBob SquarePants celebrate its titular protagonist, but loathe its other characters. At a support group for others, Dexter and others reveals his desire to stop being a protagonists. Isolated from the Nickelodeon's 20th anniversary celebration, They believes he can be accepted by earning a Swiss cheese, just as SpongeBob SquarePants does in their show. They already learns they can find one and enters the other show. They collects the cheeses between television sessions, but Billy accidentally hatches a jellyfish, who created a sweet food honey, which clings to Bloo and various characters as they stumbles into an escape pod that launches him out of the other show. Meanwhile, with Mac and friends missing, a little girl reports Cartoon Network to Michael Jordan, who marks it as malfunctioning. Fearing that the television will be unplugged, leaving its characters homeless, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Gary leaves to find Billy, Mandy and other characters.
After Cartoon Network characters crash-lands in The Amazing World of Gumball, released in 2011 until currently. As they search for Buttercup (covering in mud, turning into anthropomorphic chocolate girl), they meets Gumball Watterson, his family: Darwin (goldfish), Anais (rabbit), and Nicole (female cat), who uses mud-covered Buttercup to buy entry into a holiday that determines the game's daily idea. The Elmore Junior High students, including A.A. Milne's character Tigger, a hyperactive tiger, refuse to let the family participate, saying that they was never intended to be part of the holiday vacation. Sympathetic toward the cat and Watterson relatives, Billy and other characters helps build them a other relationship Richard Watterson and teaches them how to keep an eye on him. Meanwhile, SpongeBob, Patrick and Gary enters and encounters Squidward Tentacles, a grumpy octopus, who warns that jellyfishes will destroy any TV show they enter. As the pair search for various Cartoon Network characters and the crazy-violent-bouncy-jellyfish right against in The Amazing World of Gumball, they separate when SpongeBob SquarePants, enamored with Squidward, inadvertently reminds him of his late fiancé. Patrick finds an enormous clutch of jellyfish eggs underground, and SpongeBob, Patrick and Gary becomes imprisoned in Tigger's treehouse.
Desperate, Tigger hacks the Wikipedia category: Fictional relationships, tell his mother to retrieve Buttercup, washes her, and offers her to them, claiming that letting Nicole and her children race would be disastrous for both them and the TV show. Fearing for their safety, Buttercup was free and wrecks Richard and the others returns to their channel company, but finds everyone has fled, expecting the show to be unplugged in the morning. Cartoon Network characters then notices Wattersons' image on the television show in 2011 cabinet and because realizes Tigger lied to them. They returns to The Amazing World of Gumball, rescues SpongeBob and the others, and has SpongeBob's friend Patrick fix the defeated rabbit, allowing Richard to enter the race. When he catches up to Tigger, his anatomy reveals that he is actually Horrid Henry, Perfect Peter's brother at times. As the two race, the jellyfish eggs suddenly hatch and begin to consume the city. Richard escapes from Henry, who is consumed by a monarch butterfly.
The populace flees The Amazing World of Gumball, but Richard cannot pass through the exit because he is fat. While Squidward remarks that the television show cannot be saved without a beacon to attract and kill the various jellyfishes. A heroic cat Gumball heads to Mandark's house, where he plans on collapsing its laboratory floor into its ground to cause a blinding eruption to use as a beacon. Before he can finish, Tigger, merged with the feline that had consumed him, carries Gumball into the sky, turns blue into black! The blue preteen feline breaks free and hardly dives into Dexter's rival's house, intending to sacrifice himself to start the eruption on impact. Anais and Darwin uses to save Gumball, and the eruption draws Tigger or Horrid Henry (sometimes Anxious Andrew) and the many jellyfishes to their destruction. After Richard crosses the finish line, restoring his mother's memory and status as King Richard, who is the worst father of Prince Gumball. SpongeBob and various characters return to their television-box show in time to save it from being unplugged. The characters gain a new respect for Gumball Watterson.
- Billy, Mandy, Mac, Dexter, Dee-Dee, Bloo, Wilt, Cuckoo, Rigby, Mordecai, Finn, Jake, various (Cartoon Network) - Wreck-It Ralph
- Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Nicole (The Amazing World of Gumball) - Vanellope von Schweetz
- SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Gary (SpongeBob SquarePants) - Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- Squidward Tentacles (SpongeBob SquarePants) - Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun
- Tigger (Winnie the Pooh) - King Candy/Turbo
- Penny Fitzgerald (The Amazing World of Gumball) - Taffyta Muttonfudge
- Ned Flanders (The Simpsons) - Markowski
- Michael Jordan (Space Jam) - Mr. Litwak
- Phineas Flynn (Phineas and Ferb) - General Hologram
- Brandy (Brandy and Mr. Whiskers) - Gene
- Mr. Whiskers (Brandy and Mr. Whiskers) - Mary
- Frankie Foster (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) - Deanna
- Michael Jordan's Daughter (Space Jam) - Moppet Girl
- Rabbit (Winnie the Pooh) - Wynnchel
- Winnie the Pooh (Winnie the Pooh) - Duncan
- Vinni Pukh, Pyatachok, Rabbit (Vinni Pukh) - Sour Bill
- Oggy (Oggy & the Cockroaches) - Q*Bert
- Moe, Larry, Curly (The Three Stooges) - Beard Papa
- Jellyfishes (SpongeBob SquarePants) - Cy-bugs
- Buttercup (The Powerpuff Girls) - Ralph's medal in Hero's Duty
- Richard (The Amazing World of Gumball) - Vanellope's new cart
- The title name was the parody to the name of Wreck-It Ralph, a 2012 computer-animated film directed by Rich Moore, and the company in 1992, Cartoon Network.
- King Candy's anatomy by drawn-off scenes used Tigger, originated in Winnie the Pooh and a Day for Eeyore (1983). Because King Candy was a villain and Tigger was a hero (not villain). Next time, his anatomy by drawn-off scenes not used Tigger. He originated in Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day (1968).
- Vanellope's kart resembles Richard, Ralph's medal resembles Buttercup by Richard ate her, because (not gold coin and chocolate truffle), because also, not Hero's Doody and anti-morphism.
- An green, cowardly sour ball called Sour Bill isn't could be Eeyore, Bart Simpson, or Roo.