ZackLEGOHarryPotter's movie-spoof of Disney's "Pochontas".
- Pocahontas - XJ-4 (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
- John Smith - Brad (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
- Ratcliffe - Randall Boggs (Monsters, Inc.)
- Meeko - Young Tod (The Fox and the Hound)
- Flit - Little Miss Daredevil (with Mr. Quiet as an extra) (The Mr. Men Show)
- Percy - Chief (The Fox and the Hound)
- Chief Powhatan - Mr. Krabs (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Grandmother Willow - Big Mama (The Fox and the Hound)
- Nakoma - Trixie Tang
- Kocoum - Baloo (The Jungle Book)
- Keketa - Huckleberry Hound
- Thomas - Tigger (Winnie the Pooh)
- Wiggins - Fungus (Monsters, Inc.)
- Ben and Lon - Pooh and Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh)
- Mr. Krabs/Powathan: My sibblings, we must know more about these visitors. Huckleberry Hound, what do you see?
- Huckleberry Hound/Kekata: (he chanted and throws the powder in the firecamp. All the natives exclaimed and gasped as the cloud of magic was releaved) These are not men like us. but stranges beasts with bodies that shine like the sun and weapons that spout fire and thunder. (he see the men shouts fire and thunder in his magic sparkles smoke. The natives gasped all as Huck/Kekata turning the men into wisps and the wolves and native was turning) They prowl the earth like revenous wolves consuming everything in thier path.
- Baloo/Koccum: (to Mr. Krabs/Powathan) Great Krabs, I will lead our warriors in the river and attack. We will destroy these invaders in the way we destroyed the Massawomecks.
- Mr. Krabs/Powathan: (he errashed the smoke wolf of the shaman Huckleberry/Kekata) Baloo, in the battle we knew how to fight our enemy, but these pales visitors are strange to us. (to the warriors) Take some men to the river to observe them. Let us hope they do not intend to stay.