Xavier: Renegade Angel is a CG animated series from PFFR members Vernon Chatman, John Lee, Alyson Levy and Jim Tozzi, who are best known for their MTV2 series, Wonder Showzen. The show has been described as "the animated tale of a wanderer seeking the mystery of his own origin, getting hassled by rednecks, inflicting righteousness and yapping about being the strong, silent type." by Cableguide-digital.com.
The show's animation is done by Cinematico. It has CGI-animation characteristic of late 1990s 3-D video games. Visual glitches are able to be seen frequently throughout the show. The show features large amounts of adult language, innuendo, violence, gore, and usually minor sexual themes.
The show is centered around Xavier (voice of Vernon Chatman). He is a wanderer with backward knees, six nipples, a beak, snake hand, and heterochromic eyes. He travels across the land looking for the truth of his uncertain origin and trying to help those in need, but usually always ends up doing the complete opposite. He speaks in a new age-y turns of phrase which turns into large amounts of gibberish.
- What Life D-D-Doth - A strange being (Xavier) has wandered into Burbury, Connecticut, on a continuing quest to find the answer to the question, "What doth life?"
- Chief Beef Loco - Xavier steps in to replace a school mascot and in doing so earns the respect of a violent local gang, whom he hopes to win over with the power of passion and emotional healing.
- Weapons Grade Life - Xavier meets a crippled kid who has been using science to help his Christian father perform surgery, and Xavier doesn't take too kindly to this boy. After Xavier tells the boy's father that the boy is using real science to secretly perform the surgery, he blows himself up, creating a living explosion called the "Ever-Splosion".
- The 6th Teat of Good Intentions - Xavier finds a group of seven babies which he believes have been abandoned, when in reality their mother is nearby. Xavier takes the babies under his care while a reward is put out for them. Xavier's snake hand also plays an important role for the first time - to eat the babies. This is my favorite episode and is the first one I saw.
- Pet Siouxicide - When Xavier tries to help a pet store owner who sells genetically modified animals, Xavier is sold to a spoiled rich boy.
- World of Hurt, BC - Xavier travels back in time to confront a cro-magnon wifebeater, while the truth of his origin waves in front of his nose like a tasty carrot.
- Bloodcorn - When a factory mixem-up brings a town to its dusty knees, Xavier decides to PFR (Pray For Rain), but God She take no kindly to freaks.
- Escape from Squatopian Freedom - On a continuing quest to find out the man who killed his father, he meets Puggler, the Punk Rock Juggler, a clown who juggles fire. Puggler takes him to a place called Squatopia, a place without rules. There, Puggler steals his significant crystaline necklace which belonged to his father.
- Signs From Godrilla - Xavier meets a fork in the road where he must choose between his heart and his mind, and after choosing his mind, he stumbles upon a town of dead bodies, and drinks someone's brain matter to find the cause.
- Shakashuri Blowdown - After Xavier finds out that it was he who killed his father, he tries to kill himself. A couple of thugs intervene and discover a set of numbers on Xavier's arm which lead him to call another Xavier on the phone.