YTV Goes To School is a YTV Home Video.
- This Home Video has characters from some of YTV's favorite shows from 2010-Present including Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, Pac-Man and The Ghostly Adventures, Hoop-a-Joop, Adventure Time, Ben 10, Pokemon, Star Versus The Forces of Evil, Randy Cunningham, Camp Lakebottom, Kick Buttowski, WarioWare, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Hot Wheels Battle Force 5, Grojband, The Secret Saturdays, Beyblade and Generator Rex. One day, Star is scared of going to school, so the others help her by making finger painting, making numbers and alphabets and not to mention looking after Star's pet cat, Boo. Unaware to the gang, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to make detention, but they fail. After that, Star is happy to have a good grade.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Gravity Falls
- Dipper Pines (Jason Ritter)
- Stan Pines (Alex Hirsch)
- Mabel Pines (Kristen Schaal)
- Wendy Corduroy (Linda Cardellini)
- Soos Ramirez (Alex Hirsch)
From Wander Over Yonder
- Wander (Jack McBrayer)
- Sylvia (April Winchell)
From Pac-Man and The Ghostly Adventures
- Pac-Man (Erin Mathews)
- Spiral (Sam Vincent)
- Cylindria (Andrea Libman)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Adventure Time
- Finn The Human (Jeremy Shada)
- Fionna (Madeleine Martin)
- Princess Bubblegum (Hynden Walch)
- Prince Gumball (Neil Patrick Harris)
- Marceline The Vampire Queen (Olivia Olson)
- Marshall Lee (Donald Glover)
From Ben 10
- Ben Tennyson (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Max Tennyson (Jason Marsden)
- Kevin Levin (Greg Cipes)
- Gwen Tennyson (Ashley Johnson)
- Rook Blonko (Bumper Robinson)
- Julie Yamamoto (Vyvan Pham)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Star Versus The Forces of Evil
- Star Butterfly (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Moon Butterfly (Dionne Quan)
- Queen Butterfly (Susan Roman)
- King Butterfly (Jeff Bennett)
- Boo (???)
From Randy Cunningham
- Randy Cunningham (Ben Schwartz)
- Howard Weinerman (Andrew Caldwell)
- Theresa Fowler (Sarah Hyland)
- Heidi Weinerman (Cassie Scerbo)
- McGee (Scott McCord)
- Suzi (Bryn McAuley)
- Squirt (Darren Frost)
- Gretchen (Melissa Altro)
From Kick Buttowski
- Kick Buttowski (Charlie Schlatter)
- Brad Buttowski (Danny Cooksey)
- Brianna Buttowski (Grey DeLisle)
- Honey Buttowski (Kari Wahlgren)
- Harold Buttowski (Brian Stepanek)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5
- Vert Wheeler (Mark Hildreth)
- Sherman Cortez (Brian Drummond)
- Stanford Isaac Rhodes (Noel Johansen)
- Agura Ibaden (Kathleen Barr)
- Spinner Cortez (Gabe Khouth)
- Zoom Takazumi (Alessandro Juliani)
- Corey Riffin (Lyon Smith)
- Trina Riffin (Alyson Court)
- Laney Penn (Bryn McAuley)
- Kin Kujira (Sergio Di Zio)
- Kon Kujira (Tim Beresford)
From The Secret Saturdays
- Zak Saturday (Sam Lerner)
- Drew Saturday (Nicole Sullivan)
- Doc Saturday (Phil Morris)
- Gingka Hagane (Robert Tinkler)
- Zyro Kurogane (Brian West)
- Madoka Amano (Barbara Mamabolo)
- Ren Kurenai (Bryn McAuley)
- Kenta Yumiya (Lisette St. Louis)
- Sho Tenma (Christopher Jacot)
From Generator Rex
- Rex Salazar (Daryl Sabara)
- Bobo The Monkey (John DiMaggio)
- Noah Nixon (Fred Savage)
- Dr. Holiday (Grey DeLisle)
- Agent Six (Wally Kurth)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- A Bad Day For Sir Handel
- Rusty Helps Peter Sam
- Rheneas and The Roller Coaster
- The Runaway Elephant
- I Wish There Was School Every Day
- This is a parody of Barney Goes To School
- This video has a time lapse sequence. It shows the YTV characters looking for Boo.
- Characters from various 2010 shows debut.
- It is revealed that Star likes school.
- This video takes place outside Shining Time Station.
- (The video opens with the Barney and Friends theme)
- Kids: Barney is a dinosaur From our imagination, And when he's tall, he's what we call A dinosaur sensation! Barney's friends are big and small; They come from lots of places. After school they meet to play And sing with happy faces Barney shows us lots of things Like how to play pretend, ABC's and 123s And how to be a friend. Barney comes to play with us Whenever we may need him. Barney can be your friend too, If you just make-believe him!
- (The title card reads: YTV Goes To School and we begin our video)
- (As we open, Star is sitting on a bench, looking sad)
- Star: I'm scared of going to school, Boo. Everyone will think i can get stage fright.
- Boo: Meow!
- Star: Oh, i don't know how. It's dangerous for a useless princess like me.
- (Dipper and the others arrive)
- Dipper: What's up?
- Star: Hi, everyone. Every bookworm thinks that going to school is dangerous.
- Mel: You don't need to worry, Star.
- Gretchen: All we want is to go in.
- Star: Wow! That's great.
- Ash: Just be glad you'll be in good working order.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: It's our first day of school, and we can't miss it.
- Scooby: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Shaggy: Like, you came here.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Why yes, Shaggy. Class is always in session.
- Sherman: That's cool.
- Spinner: Do you remember Sir Handel?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Yes, Spinner. He got into a ruthless behavior. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and A Bad Day For Sir Handel starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Skarloey and Rheneas worked on the mountain that leads through the leaves lakes, and along mountain sides. Their coaches are full of visitors. The engines are proud to run the line, come rain or shine. The engines will never let their passengers down, but they are old, and they tire more easily. their drivers understood this, and they spoke kindly to them.
- Drivers: There's more than enough work for both of you on this railway. The manager is sending two more engines to help us run the road.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Skarloey and Rheneas were pleased with this news, and promised to give the new engines a big welcome. When Sir Handel and Peter Sam arrived, they found that they had much to learn.
- Sir Handel: What a small shed!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Grunted Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: This won't do at all. We're much too good for this old shack.
- Peter Sam: I think it's nice.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Peter Sam.
- Sir Handel: Humph.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: What's that rubbish?
- Peter Sam: Shhh.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Peter Sam.
- Peter Sam: That's Skarloey. He's famous.
- Mr. Conductor 1: And then he whispered to Skarloey.
- Peter Sam: I'm sorry, Skarloey: Sir Handel is upset now, but he's quite nice, really.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Skarloey felt sorry for Peter Sam.
- Fireman: Now, Sir Handel,
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the fireman.
- Fireman: I will get you ready for work.
- Sir Handel: I'm tired! Let Peter Sam go he'd love it!
- Fireman: No, you're first.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Handel huffed to fetch his coaches. He didn't like the look of them at all.
- Sir Handel: What ever next? Those aren't coaches, they're cattle cars!
- Coaches: Oh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Screamed the coaches.
- Coaches: What a horrid engine!
- Sir Handel: It's not what I'm used to.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Clanked Sir Handel. He rolled to the platform just as Gordon arrived.
- Sir Handel: Hello, who are you?
- Gordon: I'm Gordon, who are you?
- Sir Handel: I'm Sir Handel. I've heard of you. You're an express engine. So am I, but I'm used to new coaches, not these cattle cars. Do you have new coaches? I see you do.
- Gordon: We must have a chat.
- Sir Handel: Sorry, I can't stop. We must keep time you know.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Gordon was speechless! Clouds of steam filled the air as Sir Handel huffed and puffed along the line. He was still cross when they reached the top station. Sir Handel was hoping for a rest, but his driver thought otherwise.
- Driver: We'll leave the coaches now, and fetch some cars from the quarry.
- Sir Handel: Cars?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Snorted Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: Cars? I won't, so there!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Handel was about to cause a great deal of trouble.
- Sir Handel: Told you!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Handel. By the time workmen came to rescue him, Sir Handel was feeling rather silly. To make matters worse, there stood Sir Topham Hatt. His message to Sir Handel was brief and blunt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I shall talk to you later!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Then he and the fireman left with Peter Sam. Sir Handel was feeling sillier still.
- Driver: Come on.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said his driver.
- Driver: Let's get you back on the rails.
- Mr. Conductor 1: When Sir Handel crawled home, he found Sir Topham Hatt waiting for him.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You're a very naughty engine! I hope I can trust you to behave when you next come out of this shed.
- Mr. Conductor 1: After hearing that, I'm sure Sir Handel will. Aren't you?
- (A Bad Day For Sir Handel ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: The reason's why Sir Handel never learned to behave.
- Gingka: Whoa, that's worse.
- Zyro: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Ash: Just like Barney showed Tina the school, we'll take you to it.
- Star: Okay.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: School is never the same.
- Didi: I wish there was a song about it.
- Tex: Ye know what Didi says?
- Rex: School's in session.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Didi sings I Wish There Was School Every Day, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Didi: I like flying kites, and batting balls, riding bikes, and playing dolls. But I wish there were school every day. In school, I go and hear great books about all sorts of things. I play with clay and build with blocks, as I laugh and sing! I like hide-and-seek and making cakes, playing tag and rollerskates. But I wish there were school every day. In school, I make all kinds of friends and play in centers too. Oh, nothing's quite as special as my school! I like painting pictures, swinging high, and running down hills, watch birds fly. But I wish there were school every day. Yes, I wish there were school every day.
- (I Wish There Was School Every Day ends)