Late one night, Yogi Bear is wishing for the rainbow hand rod puppet and the 1966 Tom and Jerry comic. Just then, Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble tell Yogi about having a visitor. It's Boo-Boo Bear. Huckleberry Hound, Quick Draw McGraw, Snagglepuss, Augie Doggie, and Doggie Daddy come along, too. It's up to Yogi to solve this problem.
- Yogi: (sighs) I guess I'm not very good at the stores. I didn't get the rainbow hand rod puppet and the 1966 Tom and Jerry comic. (plays "She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain" on harmonica, then hears knocking on the jail door) Huh?
- Fred: Hey, Yogi! It's us!
- Barney: Fred and Barney are here!
- Fred and Barney: You're wide awake, Yogi.
- Yogi: Is it the middle of the night?
- Fred: Yes.
- Barney: You have a visitor, Yogi.
- Yogi: What?!
- Boo-Boo: Hello, Yogi. It's me, Boo-Boo.
- Yogi: (tips his hat) Hi, guys.
- Huck: Hello!
- Quick Draw: Hello, Yogi!
- Snagglepuss: Nice to see us, Yogi.
- Augie and Daddy: We are so glad to see you, Yogi ol' pal.
- Yogi: Hello, my friends!
- Quick Draw: Gee! What big eyes you have, Yogi!
- Yogi: I can see a thing, my friend.
- Huck: Gosh! What big ears you have, Yogi.
- Yogi: I can hear some sounds, ol' buddy.
- Snagglepuss, Augie, and Daddy: And what big teeth you have, Yogi!
- Yogi: I can brush them twice a day... I mean, the better to bite you with, my friends!
- Boo-Boo: (gasps) You're not Yogi! You're the BIG BAD WOLF!
- Huck, Quick Draw, Snagglepuss, Augie, and Daddy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!
- Yogi: Grrrrrrrrrr! GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
- Boo-Boo: Quick, you guys! Let's get outta here! (the door slams shut by itself) Aw! Too late!
- Yogi: I'm not the Big Bad Wolf, I'm...
- Boo-Boo: You're Yogi!
- Yogi: Thanks a lot, Boo-Boo!
- Boo-Boo: No problem, Yogi.
Yogi has the Big Bad Wolf's voice.
June 11, 2009