Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zak is the third member of Captain Zero's Z-Stack fleet, he was used for a wide variety of tasks around Bigg City Port. Zak's main role was that of a flunky to the devious Zorran and is usually seen working with his companion Zebedee. Like the rest of the Z-Stacks, Zak is based on the tugs of the Moran fleet from the 1920's. He is a thuggish character, often aggressive and threatening. Publicity material for the series indicated that he saw himself as a potential leader of the Z-Stacks.
His model was sold to the Star Tugs Trust.
Counterparts (TUGS Version)
- Bert (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends)
- Biff (Shining Time Station)
- Roy "Bully" Koopa (Super Mario Bros.)
- Krusha (Donkey Kong Country)
- Snively (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- The Fox (Garfield and Friends)
- The Mad Scientist (Dastardly and Muttley)
- Silas Wonder (Tiny Toon Adventures)
- Captain Mel (Animaniacs)
- Scallion #3 (Veggie Tales)
- Ernie the Giant Chicken (Family Guy)
- South-Going Zax (Dr. Seuss)
- Toby (Arthur)
- Terry McNulty (Rugrats)
- Jimbo Jones (The Simpsons)
- Boog Shlizetti (Fanboy and Chum Chum)
- Moose (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Abork (Pokemon)
- Rocksteady (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Bada (Madagascar)
- The Wasp #2 (Maya the Bee)
Counterparts (Salty's Lighthouse Version)
- Duncan (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends)
- FoDuck (Theodore Tugboat)
- Winky (Super Mario Bros.)
- Rico (Madagascar)