Grandma70's movie-spoofs and this is a parody of 1986 Disney film "Basil the Great Mouse Detective"
- Basil - Alvin (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
- Dawson - Phineas (Phineas and Ferb)
- Olivia - Zoe Drake (Dinosaur King)
- Toby - Paris (Dinosaur King)
- Hiram - Aladdin (Aladdin)
- Ratigan - Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
- Fidget - Mr Smee (Peter Pan)
- Ratigan's henchmen - Pirates (Peter Pan)
- Felicia - Arbok (Pokemon)
- Fidget disguised as a baby doll boy - Cera (The Land Before Time)
- Juggling Octopus - Simba (The Lion King)
- Miss Kitty - Sierra (Total Drama)
- Miss Kitty's Sister - Thumbelina (Thumbelina 1994) and Misty (Pokemon)
- Frog and Salamander - Simon and Theordoe (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
- Alvin/Basil: Captain Hook, no one can have a higher opinion of you than I have. And I think you're a slimy competempable sewer Pirate.
- Captian Hook/Ratigan (chuckles): Oh, by the way, Alvin, I just love your disguise. (rips off mustache)
- Zoe/Olivia: Now will you please listen to me? My mommy's gone and I'm all alone!
- Alvin/Basil: Young man, this is a most inoppertune time. Surely your father knows where she is.
- Zoe/Olivia: I--I don't have a father.
- (violin screeches)
- Alvin/Basil: Well, um, eh, then perhaps--See here, I simply have no time for lost mothers.
- 'Zoe/Olivia: I didn't lose her. She was taken by a child.
- 'Alvin/Basil: Did you say "child"?
- 'Zoe/Olivia: Y-Yes.
- 'Alvin/Basil: Did she have a loose tooth?
- 'Zoe/Olivia: I don't know. But she had pink hair!
- 'Alvin/Basil: Ha!
- This is the last movie-spoof in which Captain Hook is the bad guy. She will start being the good guy in the next movie-spoof: "The Princess's New Groove."
- When alvin says "I simply have no time for lost fathers", she meant that aladdin from Aladdin is the father of zoe.